March 24, 2004

Weekend Trip

A friend invited us to spend this coming weekend in his hometown, Ilocos, and I am very much looking forward to this trip, although it saddens me (very very deeply, talaga) that my fellow bloggers will not be able to join the trip. I’m still hoping against hope that somehow, someway, they change their minds and decide to come along and join us for this weekend escapade. (That’s why I’m writing this article middle of this week instead of my original plan to write this on Friday, so that they’d still have time to reconsider, hehehe)

Last year, I was also invited to go there but I had to decline due to a prior commitment to spend the holy week at Canyon Woods in Tagaytay (Don’t mistake me though, I didn’t regret that decision since I had a great time in Tagaytay). Later that year, a return trip was planned, but unfortunately, this did not push thru due to the conflicting schedules of the would-be attendees.

For the activities planned during the upcoming trip, we were told that our itinerary contains lots of sightseeing, visits to historical places, and of course, swimming. Wow, I can already imagine us having fun in the sands and water of the famous Pagudpud beach!

Be ready Ilocos, here we come!

No comments: